Help leaders overcome fear and adversity in the workplace -- with courage!
"The Courageous Leadership program is a valuable tool for transforming workplace performance by building peoples' courage. This is a top-shelf program that gets bottom-line results."
-- Thomas Bell, CEO, Bank of America Merchant Services
"Courage is a core value at SPANX, and at the heart of everything we do to create winning products for our customers. SPANX has used, and benefitted from, many of the concepts related in this material."
--Laurie Ann Goldman, CEO, SPANX
"Here at The Walsh Group, we have already used these materials to build our leadership team and know firsthand that they work. The concepts are bold, refreshing, and effective. We endorse the program."
--Matt And Dan Walsh, CEO and President, respectively, Walsh Construction Company
Courage is the first virtue of leadership success. Leaders require courage to make bold decisions even when there are dissenters, to say what needs to be said no matter the consequences, and to place their trust in those they manage. The Courageous Leadership workshop introduces a new organizational development practice called courage-building, guiding participants to:
- Learn about the three different types of courage and when (and how) to use each.
- Gain insight into your own "courage history" so you can use your past to strengthen your future.
- Understand the impact fear has on personal and organizational performance.
- Learn about two distinct ways of leading, and approaches for inspiring more courageous behavior among the people with whom you work.
- Develop an action plan for extending the value of the workshop.
- Step up to challenges more readily, embrace change more fully, and speak up more assertively.
Get all the materials you need to for the Courageous Leadership workshop now.