Boost listening comprehension in your organization
In just one day, you can improve employee listening skills with this
unique, field-tested assessment program.
Listen Up measures five types of listening comprehension
commonly used in business:
1. evaluating message content
2. understanding meaning in conversation
3. understanding and remembering lectures
4. evaluating emotional meaning
5. following instructions.
Your participants will quickly discover the areas in which they need
to improve. And you can help them conquer their weaknesses with the
fun, enlightening activities in Listen Up: Learning Activities.
For maximum flexibility, Listen Up is available in a half-day
or one-day program.
- Measure skills in interpreting message content and emotional meaning
- Test understanding of meaning in conversations and the ability to
remember lecture information
TIMING: 1/2-day or 1-day programs available
AUDIENCE: All employees