Real Time Leadership Development
provides research and practices-based guidance and tools for leaders to use to fully leverage experience-based development for their own growth and to build the next generation of leaders in their organization.
- Teaches you how to identify the key experiences, competencies, and relationships that are critical in the development of current and future leaders.
- Answers the question "Leadership for the sake of what?" by helping you identify your leadership principles and think about your legacy.
- Provides guidance on organization-wide metrics such as employee surveys, succession management metrics, and performance development plan audits.
- Includes "Taking Action" sections that provide tools for developing future talent in individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Discusses relevant books, articles, and research studies that deepen your understanding of the subject matter.