Senior Executive Assessment
is a concise and practical guide that demystifies assessment that is conducted at the senior-executive level.
- Defines Senior Executive Assessment, describes its benefits, and explains how it differs from assessment at lower levels
- Discusses how significant shifts in markets and business models can require a change in the characteristics needed in senior executives
- Provides a practical model with suggestions for assessing senior executives
- Offers guidelines for determining what assessment methods to use in an organization
- Examines practical considerations in how to choose professionals to conduct senior executive assessment