Boost listening comprehension in your organization
In just one day, you can improve employee listening skills with this unique, field-tested assessment program.
Listen Up measures five types of listening comprehension commonly used in business:
* 1. evaluating message content
* 2. understanding meaning in conversation
* 3. understanding and remembering lectures
* 4. evaluating emotional meaning
* 5. following instructions.
Your participants will quickly discover the areas in which they need to improve. And you can help them conquer their weaknesses with the fun, enlightening activities in Listen Up: Learning Activities.
The Trainer's Package includes a Facilitator's Guide that provides instructions for administering and scoring the test, a list of appropriate follow-up activities in Listen Up: Learning Activities, and more. You also get a video that demonstrates the effect of visual cues on listening comprehension and an initial supply of answer sheets.
Competent listening skills help to:
* Increase sales through a better understanding of customer needs
* Foster enhanced problem solving
* Save valuable time by eliminating the need to redo tasks
* Strengthen team bonds . . . and much more!
For maximum flexibility, Listen Up is available in a half-day or one-day program.
* Measure skills in interpreting message content and emotional meaning
* Test understanding of meaning in conversations and the ability to remember lecture information
TIMING: 1/2-day or 1-day programs available
AUDIENCE: All employees